Refund and cancellation policy

Cancellations

1.1. Any cancellation of a booking by a Client or Agent, must be in writing and shall only be effective upon its acknowledged receipt by the Company. The date on which the Company receives the correspondence or a company recognized Agent, will determine the cancellation charge, if any
1.2. Cancellation charges will be incurred as follows:
1.2.1. 46 days or more prior to departure: 10% of the total rate
1.2.2. 21days to 45 days prior to departure: 30% of the total rate 3.2.3. 14 days to 20 days prior to departure: 50% of the total rate 1.2.4. 8 days to 13 days prior to departure 80% of the total rate 3.2.5. less than 8 days prior to departure: 100% of the total rate 1.3. Special cancellation fees may apply for 3rd party bookings 4. Changes and Alterations

2.1. “Force Majeure” means, in relation to the Company, any circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Company (including, but not limited to, acts of God, explosion, flood, fire, war or threat of war, sabotage, civil disturbance, quarantine, government intervention, weather conditions or other unexpected occurrences).
2.2. The Company shall not be deemed to be in breach of these terms and conditions or otherwise be liable to the Client, by reason of delay in performance, or by non-performance, of any of its obligations hereunder to the extent that any such delay or non-performance is due to any Force Majeure.
2.3. If the Company is affected by Force Majeure it shall be entitled to, and may in its sole and absolute discretion, vary or cancel any itinerary or arrangement in relation to the tour or safari.
2.4. No refunds are given for circumstances arising beyond the Company’s control, necessitating alternative arrangements being made to ensure the safety and/or further participation and enjoyment of the tour or safari.
2.5. In the unlikely event of a vehicle breakdown that is beyond the Company’s control and immediate repair, the Company will arrange to have the spare part sent to the current location in the fastest possible time. The Company reservesthe right to alter the itinerary accordingly in order to make up any time lost due to any unforeseen circumstances.
2.6. The company reserves the right to cancel the tour without prior notification and in such an event only agrees to refund all monies already paid and received from the Client.

Translate back to English »